If you’ve decided you want a rolling ladder to help you make better use of the space in your home or simply to be a statement piece, you may now be wondering whether to choose the Quiet Glide or Putnam series of ladders. Here’s what you need to know to make your choice:
- Exceptionally quiet rollers
- Lots of customization options (3 roller styles, 4 in-stock wood species, 5 hardware finishes)
- Wide variety of optional features (inside corner turns, integrated handrails, etc.)
- Customized ladder lengths and a variety of wood species available
- Easy order form checkout experience
The Quiet Glide Rolling Library Ladder is a classy way to add functionality to your library, closet, wine cellar, kitchen, pantry, or loft.
Our unique ladder rail system is the only kit on the market that offers solid aluminum rails, not hollow tubes, and features the quietest rolling action on the market.
All our Quiet Glide Rolling Ladder parts are machined or manufactured by American craftsmen – from the metal work to wood work to the steam-bent handrails. If the stock options are not what you are looking for, we have custom options with eleven (11) species of wood that we can cut to match any height up to 10 feet.
- Vintage look & hardware
- Can be ordered finished or raw, assembled or unassembled
- Wide variety of hardware finishes available
- Loft ladders with “Top Bent” extended side rails available
- Each ladder is custom made to your exact height needs
- Built to order. To purchase, request a quote
The Putnam Rolling Ladder is a beautiful addition to any home or business: it endures the rigors of the industry yet has the grace and beauty of fine, american-made furniture. Our famous No. 1 Rolling Ladder is made of best grade red oak or choice of other hardwood such as maple, birch, walnut, cherry, white oak or mahogany.