1. Prep for assembly. Open your box and lay out all of the parts separately. Lay down one of the side panel pieces with a toe kick on a flat and clean surface. Apply glue to the grooves of the panel and then insert a regular side panel board upwards on the right side.
2. Start to assemble cabinets. Then take the bottom piece with the turntable (make sure the turntable is facing inwards), and attach that to the toe-kick side. The turntable piece should be attached to both of the boards now. Tighten all locks so the panels are secure.
3. Repeat assembly on remaining pieces. Now repeat a similar process with the remaining board with a toe kick. Attach a regular side panel to the toe kick board with glue. Secure and tighten the locks. Take this two-panel construction rotate it so that the toe kick panel is on the opposite side of the existing toe kick panel. Attach it to your previous 3-board piece. It should fit nicely. Tighten all locks once again.
4. Combine two pieces together. Now flip your assembly over so that the turntable piece is on the bottom with the turntable facing up. The toe kicks should provide a few inches of space underneath the turntable base. Apply glue to the edges of the back and then insert the thin piece and top corner piece.
5. Install face frames. Now you will apply glue on the borders/grooves of the face frames. Attach these to the opening of the cabinet and then tighten all screws and locks. Where the two face frames meet, you should install a screw with a screwdriver for security. Do the same on all joints where the two frames meet the panels.
6. Add height to cabinets. There should be two pieces of wood left that match the existing height of the toe kicks (these are short toe kicks). Position these onto the cabinet under the door and screw them in tightly. Now your cabinet should stand up easily with the toe kicks on the ground.
7. Assemble cabinet doors. The last thing to do is to put the cabinet doors together. Screw the hinges into the door openings. Add shelf clips and insert the second lazy Susan shelf in the middle of the cabinet. Make sure all is flush and that the lazy Susans are rotating correctly. Screw in corner braces on top of each corner.