When most people think about RTA (ready-to-assemble) cabinets, they automatically visualize their placement in the kitchen of a home. Most will see a beautiful modern kitchen– with tons of counter space and new appliances – framed by wall cabinets, lower base cabinets, corner cabinets, and drawers, all wrapped around the island. Maybe something like this:
This kitchen, designed completely using ready-to-assemble kitchen cabinets, is more than just aesthetically beautiful – it’s also highly functional with a streamlined design, lots of room, and an abundance of storage space, thanks to all the cabinets and drawers. RTA cabinets are easy-to-assemble, cost effective, high-quality products that come in a variety of sizes, styles, woods, and colors. You can get exactly what you want in your space.
Why should the kitchen be the only place to have all that utility and style? You can use RTA cabinets in any other rooms and spaces that could benefit from a working counter top, more space, and hidden storage. If you think creatively, you’ll start to see applications for installing RTA cabinets all over your home:
- Bathroom – Add RTA bathroom cabinets and gain tons of storage, or install an RTA bathroom vanity for an instant refresh.
- Mudroom – Create cubbies that close to hide clutter and organize this heavily trafficked area in your home.
- Laundry room – Store all of your laundry items in an RTA base cabinet, and use the counter space to fold clothes.
- Craft room – Put base cabinets together against a wall as the “legs” for a working desk space with supply storage below. Add an RTA corner cabinet for extra storage or as a display case.
- Office – Install RTA base cabinets on the room perimeter and then add complimentary shelves above to create a built-in library look.
- Garage – Hide outdoor items and dirty sports equipment from view while always knowing exactly where to find it.
- Basement – Build a custom workbench for your projects with a home for all of your electric or manual tools.
- Seats – Use RTA cabinets as the base and add a comfortable, colorful pillow on top to maximize your space with seating in window spaces, on kitchen banquettes, and in breakfast nooks.
If you go way outside the box, you’ll start thinking of ways to use RTA cabinets from CS Hardware in even more innovative applications and installations to showcase your personality and skills. The durability, quality, and functionality of RTA cabinets make a great base for one-of-a-kind projects. Shop with us at CS Hardware – we have everything you need for the cabinet project of your dreams.